North San Diego Business At Large
Show Notes: November 15, 2013
Today my guest is Stephanie Nivinskus, Impressions Marketing Studio, has developed and executed business-building solutions for more 18 years. She’s created marketing campaigns for some of the top brands in the world including Starbucks, Quicksilver and The Body Shop.
She’s also added sizzle to the marketing strategies of many local companies including The San Diego Reader, The San Diego Union-Tribune and Cox Communications. Stephanie is the Founder and Principal of Impressions Marketing Studio, a full service strategic and creative marketing firm that develops and implements compelling marketing campaigns for service-oriented companies.
Stephanie invites you to visit her site and take her Marketing Assessment Quiz.
The questions Stephanie addressed:
- How did you find yourself in the creative marketing world? When did the marketing bug hit you?
- A lot of business owners are anxious to get the phone ringing so they create their website, videos, social media marketing campaigns and much more before they write a marketing plan or strategy. Why do you encourage people to slow down and get the marketing plan in place first?
- What are the elements of a killer marketing plan?
- One of the elements of your plan is a demographic and psychographic profile of an ideal client. Can you tell us what that is and why we need it?
- The marketing plans you write include a list of competitors and their selling points. Many of us know who our competitors are, but I’m not so sure we know their selling points. How do we find that information?
- The marketplace is crowded and there are a lot of people offering very similar products and services for sales. How do business owners identify their differentiators?
Category: Online Radio Show