I love publishing. I published a small business newspaper in the early 90s’, The Business Resource. I was crushed when it became clear I couldn’t go on with it any longer. That’s when, by a fluke, I ended up at McGraw-Hill in their New Media Division.
When they closed our offices in March 2003, I wondered what I would do next. Little did I know, I’d end up on the Internet. I did know, I wanted a job/business where I could work from my laptop anywhere!
Magic In Words was born out of that desire. I want to share with you, what’s possible on the Internet for your business too.
As a programmer it’s a lot easier for me to venture into cyberspace. I’ve been there since Yahoo was a strange and foreign word! Trust me when I say, as a small business owner you need to take a look at what you can do to market your business online.
Is The Internet A Puzzle To You?
It can be confusing. What’s a url? What’s an autoresponder? How do I build a list? What’s a list?
We all have to start somewhere. On July 30th, join me at Simply Ambrosia for some great networking and a dinner seminar on taking your business online.
In this two hour dinner seminar you’ll:
- Find out what you need to do to get started
- Discover how to market your business through e-mail
- Learn how to easily get visitors names for your contact database
- Start creating your first information product and find out why you want one
- Learn the secrets to online networking and what communities would work for you
- And, of course, the dinner and quality networking with other attendees will be outstanding!!!!